HOME | UC blog | Religion | Love | Spiritual | Rev. Moon | Prophecies .. . . ........... . BG . RussianEnglish

Visiting the Spirit World in my Dreams: Hell, Middle Spirit World and Paradise

MY DREAM 
The Escape from Hell to Paradise
By Rev. YuliUTS | From the book, "Share God's Heart"

I have had many experiences when I would spend the whole night in the spirit world. Sometimes, if I asked why people do some bad things, suddenly in the night I appeared in the realm where such people live.

I could observe them and try to understand; Why they do such evil things? How did they become like that? My heart was not at ease if I couldn't find solution for such suffering spirits. So I asked more and more questions and received more and more spiritual guidance.

This is the second part of the book, "Share God's Heart." In the first part I shared how God led me through revelations to understand who is the Lord of the Second Advent. His words have touched and changed the lives of millions. They cause an inner, spiritual revolution; Revolution of Conscience, Revolution of Heart and Revolution of Love and have the power to change the whole world. Through it, God reveals to us that family is the building block of society where love develops and that the whole world must unite as a universal family centered on God as our Parent.

Here I will share more about the spirit world and how it is affecting our lives. My sincere hope is that these experiences will help you grasp the seriousness of growing spiritually and living in love while on earth. I believe these experiences were given to me not for my own sake, but for the sake of liberating God and humanity. God gave them so I can share them with you. Read the I Part...

Please help support us. We follow the truth, wherever it leads. paypal.me/worldofheart

A Prayer To God May Change Your Life

One day I prayed for God to allow an angel to come and help me with my dealings. The next day angelic forms appeared in the dust on the floor and on the window. The angelic shape on the window was only visible from the spot where I used to lie and rest. Soon things happened in a bizarre way, leading to the most dramatically changing experiences in my life. Read my first experiences with God

A week later I went working with STF. Somehow we ended in Slovenia. One day, during the seven minutes morning prayer I could hear God's voice. He said, "Share God's Heart." It was indescribable feeling to feel His Heart. I asked him, "Why do you keep answering my prayers and helping me?" God took my spirit back in the time and showed me a moment from my childhood. My father's poem from the hospital bad melted my mom's heart. God told me, that this prevented gossiping and divorce in my family. In the following spiritual experiences, you will understand why this was a great spiritual victory.

What are the Consequences of Sin

One of the greatest plasma scientists today, Keshe, explains, "the position of the soul (in the spirit world) is determined by the gravitational-magnetic field, the strength of which is created by the soul during its time of existence (on Earth)". 

"In doing wrong.. you are positioned as a soul in a position with less energy, which means you become a burden for other souls, who now need to elevate you to reach their level." Frequency of Growth

Keshe explains that the difference in the spiritual level between people can be measured with the light they emit; is it small like candlelight, or strong, like a light reaching to millions. The less the spirit is giving, the smaller his light, the less he can see and orient himself.

Visiting Places in Hell

God allowed me to visit three places in Hell to help me understand why people end up there. It happened in Albania, during an STF workshop. "What's the consequence of sin?" - I asked in prayer. "Heavenly Father, I don't want just intellectual answer, but to really see and understand."

After this prayer, something completely unexpected happened; The moment I fell asleep, I instantaneously appeared in the spirit world. There was not even a moment difference. As I was here, "puff", and I was there substantially in the spirit world. Everything was so real. Absolutely substantial. Only that my sensitivity was way beyond our physical ability to feel and sense

"In the spirit world you feel things more intensely than when you are alive. The senses become more acute. You feel even the pain of your body more intensely and you smell the odors more intensely." Dead and Resurrected

This repeated for 3 nights. Each night I observed different places in the low spiritual realms. I spend the whole night wandering around. I was touching and checking everything talking to people, meanwhile being fully aware that I'm in the next world:

The First night I appeared in the Gossiping realm of Hell. Twisting the truth, gossiping and making intrigues was their nature. You can imagine the hell of living in such an environment. It was violation of the First Blessing; immature character and wrong heart. The agony of the heart in this realm was unbearable. Yet, they all seemed very intelligent, humanistically very nice and heartistic. For this reason it seemed impossible to explain to them why they are in such a dark realm. It was shocking to realize that even members can end up there.

The second night was connected with violating love and sexuality.  These where people totally controlled by their sexual desires. There was not even one drop of love at that place; just sexual misuse of others for personal gratification. It was so painful to observe how miserable creatures they have become. This was real hell and they have even lost their normal human form, absorbed by their animal instincts.

The third night was the easiest - the complaining realm. No one hurt me - they just kept complaining and complaining about external things, not taking ownership over the environment - failure to complete the Third Blessing (Dominion over the Creation).

Few hours was O.K., but imagine to stay at such place for eternity. Life on earth is but a moment, but our life in the spirit world is eternal. Yet, how we lived while on earth will determine our eternal state of mind and heart.

First Night: The Gossiping Realm of Hell

At each of these places, I spend the whole night observing everything and talking to the people there. The gossiping realm was the most painful place of the three. My heart was literally suffocating. I felt agonizing, not wanting to live even for one more second, feeling that horrible atmosphere their hearts were producing.

I was touching everything, the grass, the trees, the asphalt - everything was real (substantial). Externally was so much like the physical world, just a bit gloomier. But internally something was very wrong with these people. Their hearts were twisted. This was the Gossiping realm in Hell.

Gossip is toxic to any environment. It shuts down communication, it shuts down trust. DP explains it as Sharing of 'displeased feelings' that poison the hearts of others. Gossip - Triangle of Mistrust

No matter what you do, or not do, you are always accused. Whatever you say is twisted in a vicious way. My heart was agonizing, feeling the evil energy they produce. That's what these people did in their life - gossiping. For them this resonance of heart was normal. They observed externally, accused and gossiped. This was the common base for their friendships. For their victims this was agonizing, but for them that was love - to share negativity, laughing and ridiculing others. These are the poisonous Vitality Elements they nurtured themselves in their physical life - so that's what they continue doing in the spirit world.

"Those who succeed in earthly life by slandering and plotting against others will be turned upside down in the spirit world." CSG1 p.849

These is possible only in hell, but unthinkable in the higher realms. I can't imagine such evil games against each other in my own family. This will be Hell. Their very hearts were twisted. Yet, they looked clever, intelligent, heartistic, same as many humanistic members I know on earth. Read what's evil in Humanism. One has to be totally under his physical mind to do such things. Read, Liberate our Spirit Mind and you'll understand.

Do you see how this very Gossiping-Hell in the spirit world, God has shown me, is actually return-resurrecting through Sanctuary Church? Whatever Mother says or does is always accused. It goes to grotesque; She sits on one chair, they accuse; She sits on two chairs, they ridicule her. It's not what she does, it's the evil nature of their hearts, where the problem lies. Their hearts are twisted! They are feeding on poisonous 'vitality elements'.

"In the spirit world.. you can discern if a person is below.. or in a higher place than you... you can immediately see their rank in the hierarchy of love. This rank is absolute." CSG1 p.849

People living in intrigues and gossip cannot live without it. No matter the pain and hell it causes spiritually. The energy they produce is suffocating you, spreading around like a poisonous gas and allowing the realm of the evil spirits expand. But for those grown with it, it is the daily dose of the drug they absolutely need.

How to help? How to protect yourself? The only way is by helping them; praying for them; doing conditions for them. It is energy, that holds their hearts and allows evil spirits to manipulate them. But once liberated, everyone is liberated; you, they, ancestors... God himself. There is no other way out. Accusations will only bring your own heart in the same hell. Sacrificial love is the only way out.

We end in Darkness if our Spiritual Sensibility is not being Developed while on Earth

Divine Principle is clear - Without developing our spiritual sensibility on earth we cannot feel God even in the spirit world. According to DP, that Spiritual sensitivity must be developed in one's physical life. That requires mind/body unity. In fact - it's an essential part of our spiritual growth. People live in darkness in the world beyond, because their "spiritual senses never having been developed on earth made them alike insensible."

"All was so dark in this place.. due to the almost total blindness of these poor spirits, whose spiritual senses never having been developed on earth." A WANDERER IN THE SPIRIT LANDS

In his book, dictated from the spirit world, Francezzo explains about the dark realms in the spirit world. The lower-undeveloped spirits live in darkens, because their spiritual senses were not developed on earth. 

You see, the Principle statement is not a joke. It concerns all of us. We will live in brighter realms only if our spiritual senses are being developed in relationship with the body. When our spirit is high, we are 'dimly discernible, even totally invisible' to the evil spirits. So they cannot harm us and we need no protection, Francezzo explains.

Furthermore, The Divine Principle explains that without developing our spiritual sensitivity we cannot feel God. “The sensibility of our spirit man is to be cultivated through its reciprocal relationship with our physical man during physical life on earth." DP 62 So without physical body becomes impossible.

"The sensibility of our spirit man is to be cultivated.. during physical life on earth.. Only when a person reaches perfection and is totally immersed in the love of God while on earth can he fully delight in the love of God as a spirit after his death." DP Creation p.49

Next, the Divine Principle explains that this sensibility is required to be able to perfectly experience God's love. "Man was made so that after his perfection, he could breathe God’s love perfectly. If a spirit man is unable to breathe this love perfectly, because of his sinful conduct, he feels pain when standing before God..” DP 63: Principle of Creation

Perfection is not about knowledge or power. It's all about our level of heart. See the chart of Heart Resonance; What level of Resonance you breathe in? A simple example of how our heart level affects us; You feel true love, you give true love. You feel hate, you act with hate. The level of Perfection is the level where we resonate with true love. It is where we breathe God's love.

"Make yourself a tuning fork, resonating with and vibrating along God’s frequency. Resonate with God’s unselfishness." - Father On Spiritual Help

The irony is, supposedly we all want to become 'a divine spirit'. If it was to stay just as a 'formed spirit' - just Foundation of Faith, then the Old Testament Religions should be enough. If we are to just rich to the level of 'a life spirit' (Growth Stage), then why do we need the Second Advent. Christians could always reach that stage. So did we really grow to the Completion Stage, or we were stuck on the way?

The Realm of the Lower Middle Spirit World

Recently, again I spend a night in the spirit world, observing the Middle spiritual realm (around Hyung Jin) and the brighter realm around True Mother. The first one was dark; People were afraid of each other, gathering only in groups united to accuse and persecute others. No wonder this spiritual influence makes SC do the same on earth.

Just falling asleep, suddenly I appeared in some gloomy place in the spirit world. My heart intuitively felt that Hyung Jin and Kook Jin are in that spiritual realm. Guided by my spiritual sense I find where they live.

The place looked like a small stadium, yet outside was protected like a castle. This was needed, because in this realm people easily accused each other of anything, so they were isolated there for their protection.

The atmosphere inside felt safer and brighter for this realm. Hyung Jin and Kook Jin were sitting at the center of the stadium, lovingly observing the members enjoying different pastimes. Nothing providential, but even the self-centered activities they did, like dancing, games, etc. were great lip upwards for this dark, hopeless levels of the spirit world.

The Escape from the Middle Spirit Realms

Probably the most correct way to position their spiritual realm is some Ham level of the Middle Spirit World. You know Ham was the one judging and accusing based on his self-centered sense of righteousness. Ham was the one who did not repent but felt excused to judge his Parent and multiply gossips, stirring the same displeased feelings in his brother's hearts. These are the feelings Hyung Jin has to take, overcome and liberate before being able to represent True Parents.

Trying to find my way out of this realm I started realizing what the problem was here. People were afraid to come out on the streets. Citizens of this realm were 'good', self-righteous people. Yet, they were so eager to judge and persecute if something was not in accordance with their external way of judging, so normal life was impossible. They misunderstood God's heart. Imagine if God, who sees every small mistake we do in hidden, start judging us and not forgiving us. Such a hellish world have they created for themselves. Evil Angels can easily come in these realms and mobilize these spirits to go and do harm, by manipulating them to think this is a righteous cause.

The streets here were nearly empty. I stumbled on a group accusing relentlessly a lonely girl, so I interfered and helped her. In return, she agreed to help me find my way. While talking to her we climb up on a train. I didn't know the customs so just followed her. For me everything was interesting, and the information was so much. I wondered why the train was so empty. Suddenly the conductor showed up and the girl said, "Jump". We did, but the conductor kept chasing us. We forgot to get tickets.

I soon learned that in this realm no one will forgive you. If in their view you make the smallest mistake, they will chase you to the end. That was the very thing that gave meaning to their lives - to accuse, to judge, to create unity to accuse and attack others. Only based on that common base they could feel friendship. For them, that was love, but was happy when After many incidents I finally got out.

The Realm of Trusting and Serving to Each Other

I realized that the place I came was much brighter. Soon I was surprised by the relationships here. People fixed things for me and I expected an expensive charge. When I was a bit late I expected to be accused, scolded or murmured about it. Instead, they gave me presents and had a nice, understanding and loving attitude.

I was surprised! I asked God, "What is this realm? Why are people so good here?" The answer came in the most beautiful and unexpected way. I lifted my head and saw True Mother coming towards me.

True Mother's Realm of Heart

My heart got overwhelmed with joy. I felt like with my personal mother, so pure, strong heartistic connection. As a new guy in this realm probably I reacted too naturally, intimately, without barriers. But Mother also hugged me. See: We Love True Mother

"A person who lives intoxicated by God’s love.. can move around in all directions in the spirit world. Since the spirit world is a place where the God’s ideal of love is realized in all directions, people who live enraptured in God’s love stand in a prominent position." (Rev. Moon, 1990.2.5)

Then Mother took me to the place where our members were working. It was like a big gathering place, much as places we hold our events on the earth. There were many big reception tables and lines of ancestors were coming towards each one of them. So I was curious about what are they doing. Mother said, "Go and see", so I went.

I saw ancestors of wonderful members, that I know on earth. Actually, they were all reporting, at those tables, how many other ancestors they have witnessed today and how many will come for education. It was such an exciting atmosphere, like we have on earth when holding big mobilizations around Father.

Oh, this realm was so much more alive. We were sitting on a table around Mother and sharing heartisticly. I'm sure in my curiosity and ignorance I embarrassed Mother with my questions and attitude, but she never showed it. Surely she is aware of my level. We have so many things yet to learn, to know how to relate with True Parents in the spirit world.

Praying for Hyung Jin's Realm

At the end, Mother took me outside and showed me a place where members could observe and pray for the realm of Hyung Jin and Kook Jin. That was the very reason why those around Hyung Jin in the Middle Spirit World could feel joy and hope, unavailable for those dark realms. Pity, in their immaturity they cannot understand and appreciate that. Just the opposite, with their resentment and negative talks they mobilize even more evil spirits to want to destroy Mother. If only earthly SC followers could see spiritually what evil energy they are producing.

On the other side, in Mother's realm everyone was happy with even the smallest improvement in the state of the people in Hyung Jin's realm. God's heart is always love, but love that helps other's grow. In higher spiritual realms, where Mother is, there is only love and LFSO (Living for the sake of others).


Vibrational Universe of Love

Back in 1985, Father already explained that "research on the frequency" will "enable contact with the spirit world." As he explained, "The motions in the spirit world are all made up of vibrations.", which soon science will be able to measure and research. Now that can be measured with quantum scanners.
What is our level of heart? Scientists measured that heavy emotions like Fear, Anger or Shame vibrate at low frequencies (they are poisonous vitality elements for our spirit). But feelings like Love, Joy and Peace vibrate at high, uplifting frequencies (nurturing our spirit to grow).

"The air in the spirit world is love. Love is the essence of life. In that world, you do not just breathe through your nostrils but also through the top of your head and through all your cells." Rev. Sun Myung Moon, CSG p.409

To become true individuals everything we do should vibrate in the resonance of love. If you look spiritually, every person has certain vibrational energy around himself (Aura). This energy reflects the combined informational field of all your cells; of all your past thoughts and actions. 

"The mind is invisible.. yet it exists. Does it exist in the head, or in the heart? Mind exists throughout your body, with not even one cell within your body where it is not present." Rev. Sun Myung Moon, CSG p.1

In the spirit world you cannot hide it. Your essence is visible to everyone. Our energetic frequency affects the energetic frequencies of those around us. For example, a person operating at the level of 500 Hz, which is the resonance of Love, can lift up 750,000 other people's hearts to a resonance above 200 Hz. Meaning, people around him will become better people, experiencing resurrection.

Who is the Messiah: Peacemaker and Unifier

This is the real meaning of Tribal Messiahship. We have to actually grow up in our hearts to the highest spiritual vibrations of love. Reaching the heart vibrations of 600 Hz (Resonance of Peace) one can elevate spiritually over 10 million people around. Such a person can truly be called a Peacemaker. In his presence enemies forget their prejudices and easily create unity, experiencing God's love.

That's how we know that Rev. Moon is the Messiah - the promised Peacemaker. With his vibrations, True Father - Rev. Sun Myung Moon, could affect our lives enormously. He could bring unity where that seemed impossible; uniting people of all religions, nationalities and races. In his presence the vibrations were so high, that evil spirits could not even come close. For this reason, our original nature opens only by being close to him.

The research found that one person in the resonance of 700 Hz (Enlightenment) affects the lives of over 70 million people. In this sense, being around the Messiah has more resurrecting power than going to CP.

DNA of a Perfected Individual

Research shows six levels in our DNA codes. They correspond to the level of spiritual development. The man who unlocks them all can bring peace and unity to the world. His DNA transmits info to unlock our own way to perfection.

Each group of coded in our DNA gets unlocked one after another, according to our spiritual growth. The first 3 levels correspond to the maturation of our physical mind; while the next 3 groups of DNA codes are connected to the development of our spirit - the spiritual mind. When we unlock all of them we can finally reach perfection - become capable of full unity between mind and body.

PHYSICAL LEVEL CODES (Physical Mind Development)

1 level: Survival - connected to the lowest instincts for survival; Sex and Money.
2 level: Pleasure - connected to drinking, eating and parties.
3 level: Power - put self over others; leadership and dominion.

SPIRITUAL LEVEL CODES (Spirit Mind Development)

4 level: Love - (horizontal) to serve and feel compassion - Empathy.
5 level: Truth - (vertical) sense the truth, strength to follow it / not judging, not influenced by opinion
6 level: Unification - to develop will and spirit, to feel and achieve unity with others.

Notice that people who unlocked their DNA mainly on level 1 will be dominated by their sexual instincts; on level 2 by drinking and food; on level 3 one may become a psychopath dictator, on level 4 one will be humanist (empathy with no vertical norms); on level 5 universal moral values will prevail over humanistic (self-centered values).

God's Work was to Restore the Lineage

If the Fall had not happened, each person naturally would have undergone simultaneous maturation of his mind and body, unlocking all these 6 levels until the age of 21. On this base perfected families, tribes, societies and nations will have emerged. It took hundreds of thousands of years for God to restore the pure lineage, so a perfect man could appear and unlock the way to perfection for us.

Presently we see humanity woven in the conflict between level 4 and level 5. Humanism and materialism are in a bitter cultural war against the vertical values, faith and family. Humanity lacks someone mature enough to be in the position of parent and unifier, which unlocks the level 6.

However, level 6 is the one that hasn't been unlocked ever in human history until the appearance of the True Parents. Reaching that level one becomes Unifier and Peacemaker on all levels. He will open the way for the mind and body unity, husband and wife unity, unity among religions, nations and races. Thus a new world will start growing from that one restored seed. This is the level of the Messiah (The prophesied Peacemaker). And I know of no one else on that level in human history, but Rev. Sun Myung Moon.


RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE SPIRIT WORLD

In 2012 there was a spiritual shift. In 2013 Rev. Moon, as the Lord of the Second Advent, stood as the center of the spiritual world. Thus, we entered the age of CIG (Cosmic Nation of Peace and Unity). Why? For the first time the cosmos (physical and spiritual world) can be united. Since that's the first time in human history when a perfected individual enters the spirit world as a true mediator between both of them.

There are few changes resulting from that. First, now both worlds stand closer to each other. That's why scientists found out a quantum shift at the end of 2012. The particles of the physical world became smaller and vibrate with higher, more spiritual frequency.

How that affects our lives? The spiritual reality of the people is becoming more and more expressed in their physical life. There are visible signs for that: Members who didn't liberate all their ancestors can easily become subjugated by the low reality of their suffering ancestors in lower realms (dominated by fear, judging and antagonism).

Furthermore, Members who don't do witnessing and Tribal restoration, may also easily sink into a negative mindset and resentment (Like SC). In the new world of CIG, the old mindset is painful, because the Universe cannot leave such things to continue existing. Let's all Liberate quickly God's Heart.

Rev. Moon's Work in the Spirit World

In 2013 Rev. Moon started reorganizing the spirit world. "Many humanitarians and moral leaders here in the spiritual world are working with Rev. Moon", Mandela explained in a spiritual message and began to list; "Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, John Kennedy, and many UN leaders who are already in the spiritual world. Many more are coming and joining every day." Mandela speaks of a number of historical figures who now support Reverend Moon's efforts for world peace continuing in the spiritual world.

"President Lincoln leads the group of US Presidents. 2014 is the year of the Spirit," he explained. Multiply 2014 and it makes 7 - the number of the spirit. In that year Rev. Moon is mobilizing all the good spirit world to prepare to descend and work with on the earth from 2015, for bringing God's Ideal as soon as possible. "This will be an opportunity for the people on earth to work in unity with us, who are on the other side. For me it is a blessing to work with this great man, Dr. Moon, who has lived his life for others," ends Mandela's message.

God Opened my Spiritual Senses for 100 Days

2014 True Father (Rev. Moon) was preparing the spirit world for working with the earth... In 2015 (3rd anniversary of CIG) it started. Something like mass Resurrection and mass education. At that time God asked me to allow Him, to open my spiritual senses for 100 days. He said, "If you don't see it spiritually you'll never understand." If I knew it's going to be so painful, I would never have accepted. Yet, in this period I've learned things that no book can ever explain.

In these 3 months, passing gradually through the realms of hell, the middle spirit world and finally the Paradise, God did show me how painful the situation around us looks spiritually. Dae Mo Nim and other Elder brothers and sisters from the spirit world came to teach me.

I had to undergo the attacks of many evil spirits and powerful angels. I had to deal with such manipulative spirits until I've learned to understand and be able to overcome their invasions. Even for a spiritually sensitive person is so difficult to subjugate them without clearly understanding how the Principle works in the spirit world. They will come, trick me into their ways and later they will explain how they did it. Imagine, how difficult it is to resist their invasions when we are spiritually blind. After few days I will learn to deal with such lying spirits and resist their evil influence. Only then I will be sent to deal with spirits on another, a bit higher level.

I didn't sleep for 2 months, not even for 10 min. I had to constantly observe the way they come and deceive people. At each level of spirits I had to learn also how to liberate them through Returning Resurrection, thus liberating people from their influence. This was a painful and slow process. It seemed like an eternity for me.

The Evil Spirits in our Bodies

It was a painful experience similar to the one Dae Mo Nim described when she saw all stuck spirits in our bodies. There is a constant spiritual influence around us. I could see how evil spirits enter and talk trough people, change their mood into negative - to provoke misunderstandings, struggles, accusations and divisions. Some of the experiences were with Hyungjin. I saw him fighting the evil angels, being invaded numerous times by them, yet standing up, again and again.

Then God showed me how tricky these evil angels were, how much they can twist a person's mind and perception, to the point where unprincipled can seem principle and vice verse. It was scary to see, how they block some parts of the memory, so reality and truth become shifted. Now, when I talk to SC members, I'm shocked, to find out, how many of those fallen angels' beliefs have entered Sanctuary Church.

Why is all this happening now? It's God's love! It's for the sake of liberating humanity from these spiritual forces. It has to come. It has to be seen and revealed. It has to end. As Edgar Cayce predicted, soon the spirits of the lower realms will be completely prevented from influencing the earth God cannot wait any longer. We live in the age of CIG. The past has to be liberated quickly. How wonderful is this chance, even though we on earth will still suffer for a while! Read more...


BUILDING THE WORLD OF PEACE

After the year 2012, the world entered a new age. God now has the authority and the whole spirit world is mobilized, centered on Father, for fast restoration. That's why many good things are happening, while evil is becoming more and more obvious and revealed. These are the last days of evil at the birth of a new, wonderful world. The Unification Movement is working hard for that. Read, The Power of True Love: Heal the Marriage, Unite Ministers for World Peace

If we unite our forces together, then we can make a better world, a world of peace.” Hon. Cynthia Tarrago Diaz, a member of Congress from Paraguay

NEWS: Amazing community is forming around Ceong Pyong Lake's Peace Palace in South Korea. You see a new pure, happy and creative culture rising among the thousands of second gen. children living and studying there. And this is only a glimpse into what's coming in the near future when big communities of few generations start appearing everywhere around the world.

A number of nations are already educating their citizens in the Culture of Heart. In special-chosen nations rural areas with 80 to 100 % Blessed families. The Culture of Heart spreads like fire. Read more...




READ MORE:

  • LIVE IN LOVE AND ABOVE: THE FRUITS OF TRUE LOVE
  • OUR EMOTIONAL SENSITIVITY TO GOD'S HEART
  • AGE OF THE UNION OF THE SPIRITUAL AND THE PHYSICAL WORLDS
  • SPIRITUAL HEART: HEART RESONANCE OF CIG
  • NELSON MANDELA: MESSAGE FROM THE SPIRIT WORLD

  • 3 comments:

    1. Thank you for posting this, which clearly shows why HJ strayed from the path....I had seen him in London some years ago, and he was totally different then to how he is now, and I could never understand why...

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you for this posting.. Your testimonies are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing about the darkness and fear in SC realm and the beauty and light and love in True Mother's realm. This makes me want to be a better person and to love others and not gossip.

      Have you seen True Mother and True Father together in the spiritual world? I have had dreams with them together.

      Thank you for the work that you do loving True Parents!
      Debra Gertz

      ReplyDelete
    3. "Once I began learning The Divine Principle (Rev. Moon's revelations), I felt that my Original Mind really opened up; I saw God's love everywhere. It not only gave me the answers of so many questions that we Christians have, but no one answers, but opened the barriers and limitations in so many directions.

      Now I could study science or spiritual teachings and see the connections. The Principle is so powerful truth, and Truth really sets you free. Most important I've learned a lot about the spirit world, and how it relates to us."
      The True Children, the 1st & 2nd and 3rd generation need to understand the Divine Principle deeply. We need to gather a small group of families and have a Divine Principle together with all their children.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Rev.sun myung moon, sect of moon, moonies, unification church, 2012, book, love, life, truth, magic, spiritual, mind body
    The Temple for World Peace and Unity
    Moon's Weddings: The Power of True Love
    The key role of Rev. Moon in the Downfall of Communism

    Testimony: Jesus guided me to Rev. Moon
    MY PERSONAL MEMORIES My life in search of the truth. This personal story, got very popular and was read by thousands of people.
    Sun Myung Moon: Revolution of Heart
    Rev. Sun Myung Moon, The man who ended Communism is now dedicated to unite the efforts of all religions, all conscientious people for bringing world peace...