Reverend Moon's Vision for Peace
Read commentaries on Reverend Moon's unique contribution to religious thought by distinguished scholars of religion and religious leaders:
"Reverend Sun Myung Moon signals the most radical, powerful and constructive force for the future of biblical studies since the Protestant Reformation."
Dr. Thomas Boslooper,
Dutch Reformed Church, Professor of Biblical Studies, USA
In Search Of An Ideal
WHAT SCHOLARS SAY ABOUT HIS TEACHINGS, THE DIVINE PRINCIPLE
WHAT IS UNIQUE AND DISTINCTIVE ABOUT REVEREND MOON'S TEACHINGS
CORE TEACHINGS OF UNIFICATION THEOLOGY
BIOGRAPHYBorn in Korea in 1920, Reverend Moon was affected at an early age by the enormous suffering he saw all around him as the son of a farm family in a time when Korea was poor and harshly exploited by a foreign power. His first question was “Why is there so much human suffering?"
- Biography of Rev. Sun Myung Moon
- His Daily Life: For all those who personally observe Reverend Moon, the most astounding thing is his life of living for others.
- World Records Established By and Amazing Facts About Reverend Moon
- The Persecution and Prosecution of Rev. Moon by the United States Government: The Truth About Rev. Moon's 1984 Conviction and Imprisonment for Tax Evasion
What Others Say about Reverend Sun Myung Moon
- What Religious Scholars Say about Reverend Moon
- What Religious Leaders Say about Reverend Moon
- What Heads of State and Political Leaders Say About Reverend Moon
- What Scholars Say About Reverend Moon
A Personal Interview with Reverend Moon
- Read the only full interview Reverend Moon has ever given.
Conducted by Dr. Frederick Sontag, scholar of philosophy and author of the book Sun Myung Moon and the Unification Church: An In-Depth Investigation of the Man and the Movement.
A Moving Poem Written by Reverend Moon at Age 15
- Crown of Glory: This heartfelt poem was written by Reverend Moon when he was a youth. It's about the difficulty of loving those who do not love in return. It shows Reverend Moon's extraordinary character even as youth.
Irving Hexham, Professor, Department of Religious Studies, University of Calgary, CanadaClearly, the Rev. Moon is a great religious visionary who ranks among the greatest religious figures of history. Clearly, he is a very gifted, far sighted, individual who has a keen sense of history and God’s providence.