HOME | UC blog | Religion | Love | Spiritual | Rev. Moon | Prophecies .. . . ........... . BG . RussianEnglish

Akiane: Little Girl from Idaho Drawing Heaven

Akiane: Akiane Kramarik - Prodigy Painter & Poet Little Girl from Idaho Drawing Heaven

Akiane: Little Girl from Idaho


Something happen to this little girl that affected her from a very young age. She had visions. Many visions. Visions of light and sound. She paints what she sees and hears: "It's very complicated," explains Akiane, "I'm like painting in my mind. It just comes right out of me."

Some say it's a miracle. Some say she is touched by the hand of God. At the age of three and a half, she started having these visions. The 10 year old Akiane started to sketch at the age of four. At 6 she picked up a paint brush and created a masterpiece.

Her family was not religious, until she saw Heaven in her work. Her mother recalls, "She started talking about God. I was an atheist, so for me it was very strange." She says her powers are from a higher power.



"I Saw that in my dream... I was taken... I was shown... God gives me this talent to share with others. To share God's love." This child with no apparent exposure to Christianity was creating thoughts and images of Christianity.

Those
experiences were real to her and soon, she would be able to tell the family. "Earlier in life He spoke to my with images.. I always knew He is gonna be with me."

She works very hard, waking up even at 4 am. "I want people to find hope in my work. I want my art to draw people's attention to God...

I want people to love each other and I want the wars to stop." Could be the
hand of God. She follows her pure vision. She finds a pure joy in the act of creating something of beauty. "It just comes out of me".
Akiane: Akiane Kramarik - Prodigy Painter & Poet Little Girl from Idaho Drawing Heaven
Dr. Lee's teachings from Spiritual World
Saint Augustine's Confessions from Spiritual World
A Cloud of Witnesses: The Saints' Testimonies
God is the Parent of all Humankind
Lucifer, A Criminal Against Humanity - Sang Hun Lee


The Blessing Overcomes Historic Boundaries
The most dangerous religious sect: HUMANISM
Second Advent of Christ: THROUGH BIRTH
Personal testimony: Jesus guided me to Rev. Moon
Spiritual drawing: Maitreya Buddha- similarity to Rev. Moon

Akiane: Akiane Kramarik - Prodigy Painter & Poet Little Girl from Idaho Drawing Heaven

1 comment:

  1. Why people search so much for akiane kramarik: akiane kramarik experience in heaven: akiane kramarik,idaho?

    See also: True mystery of Revelations concerning the Second Coming of Christ

    This girl from Idaho who has sen heaven, little girl explains heaven as no one before, a female child painter of heaven - aki anna, has seen Heaven - akiane painter!

    See also: Real Superhumans: Abilities you cannot Explain

    Akiane Kramarik–Inspired By God
    Akiane Kramarik: Dream Child - Christian living
    Akiane: child prodigy, artist, poet, Paintings and Prints. Akiane Kramarik is a young prodigy from Sandpoint, Idaho, who has been drawing and painting lifelike artwork since she was 4. akaine kramarik Recently on CNN I caught a video showcasing the story of a very gifted 12-years-old artist named Akiane Kramarik.Akiane. Ten-year-old prodigy Akiane Kramarik shares her artwork, poetry, ... Akiane Kramarik has captured many...

    In other spiritual drawings: Spiritual drawing of the coming Buddha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rev.sun myung moon, sect of moon, moonies, unification church, 2012, book, love, life, truth, magic, spiritual, mind body
The Temple for World Peace and Unity
Moon's Weddings: The Power of True Love
The key role of Rev. Moon in the Downfall of Communism

Testimony: Jesus guided me to Rev. Moon
MY PERSONAL MEMORIES My life in search of the truth. This personal story, got very popular and was read by thousands of people.
Sun Myung Moon: Revolution of Heart
Rev. Sun Myung Moon, The man who ended Communism is now dedicated to unite the efforts of all religions, all conscientious people for bringing world peace...