HOME | UC blog | Religion | Love | Spiritual | Rev. Moon | Prophecies .. . . ........... . BG . RussianEnglish

Testimony: What is the meaning of my life?

Testimony of joining the Unification Church of Rev. Sun Myung Moon: What is the meaning of my life? Life changing experience
Debbie's Personal Testimony:

What is the meaning of my life?

.

Debbie's personal story


"What is the meaning of my life?" Who was I? What is my purpose and what is life all about? I took a psychology class to find some answers, but found no answer there. I hitchhiked to New Orleans and met a member of the Unification Church. I learned how all of mankind is to become "one family". Here is my story:

OTHER PERSONAL STORIES:

Jesus came to me in a dream
This transformed my life and it will surely transform yours
Like the Heavens opened
I received the answers directly from Heaven and his love overwhelmed me
Experience with God
God guided me in powerful way to understand who is the Lord of the Second Advent

God answered to my prayer
Personal story of a Muslim led to the Unification Church...


How I started questioning

"What is the meaning of my life? What is the meaning of my life?" Like a tape recording going over and over inside my brain, I just couldn't get these questions out of my mind. I was away at college and it seemed as though everywhere I looked I saw meaninglessness and confusion all around me.

Life on the campus revolved around partying, taking drugs and having sex. But somehow I didn't fit in and felt uncomfortable with this lifestyle. I wondered, "Is there something wrong with me? Or is something wrong with the rest of the world?"

Here I was, preparing myself for a future career where I would work 40 hours a week for many years to come. But I didn't even know who I was, what my purpose in life was and what life was all about in the first place. I took a psychology class hoping to find some answers, but the professor seemed to be even crazier than I was feeling. No answers there.

Finally in desperation, I cried into my pillow one night asking God if he was real and if there was any meaning to life. This was an especially desperate move coming from a hard-core atheist. Then I took another desperate move.

I packed up my few belongings, withdrew what little money I had from the bank and started walking down the road in search of "the meaning of life". I had decided that if there was no purpose to life, then there was no point in even being alive. Therefore, I needed to begin my search to find the answers I sought.


How I took the journey

I had no idea where I would begin my journey, but I figured I better go someplace warm since I didn't know where I would be staying and may end up sleeping outside. So I hitchhiked to Chicago and caught a train to New Orleans. A few months later I met a member of the Unification Church of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, who invited me to come to the church center. The last thing I was interested in was "God" or "church," but something about this young man (and my stomach) convinced me to go with him to listen to a talk followed by dinner.

One Family Living Together

What I heard there amazed me and what I saw at the center surprised me even more. They talked about how God intended all of mankind to be "one family" living together as brothers and sisters in loving relationships. I saw this actually being practiced at the center. There were people from all different countries and different races living and working together harmoniously. I met people from Japan, Austria, France, Israel, Honduras, and Italy to name a few.

Open my mind to the reality of God

Through the lectures, my mind began to open up to the possibility that God really existed. But this was all in theory. I needed to know in actuality if what they were teaching were true. Therefore, I joined the church and thus began my spiritual journey of discovering God and the real meaning of life.

Now years later, I can say with absolute confidence that the teachings are true, based on my many years of practice, study and witnessing the life of Rev. Moon, who embodies the teachings more than anyone else on earth. My life now has a meaning and depth that I could never have imagined before. To learn more, go to Divine Principle.
Testimony of joining the Unification Church of Rev. Sun Myung Moon: What is the meaning of my life? Life changing experience

Man's Search for Truth

How to Find Happiness

The Human Fall


Read more stories, how people were Guided by Jesus to Rev. Moon.


Jesus came to me in a dream
This transformed my life and it will surely transform yours

Like the Heavens opened
I received the answers directly from Heaven and his love overwhelmed me

Experience with God
God guided me in powerful way to understand who is the Lord of the Second Advent

God answered to my prayer
Personal story of a Muslim led to the Unification Church...
Testimony of joining the Unification Church of Rev. Sun Myung Moon: What is the meaning of my life? Life changing experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rev.sun myung moon, sect of moon, moonies, unification church, 2012, book, love, life, truth, magic, spiritual, mind body
The Temple for World Peace and Unity
Moon's Weddings: The Power of True Love
The key role of Rev. Moon in the Downfall of Communism

Testimony: Jesus guided me to Rev. Moon
MY PERSONAL MEMORIES My life in search of the truth. This personal story, got very popular and was read by thousands of people.
Sun Myung Moon: Revolution of Heart
Rev. Sun Myung Moon, The man who ended Communism is now dedicated to unite the efforts of all religions, all conscientious people for bringing world peace...